Opening for business in September 2017, Treat Your Pet SC is a privately owned and operated business in the Grande Dunes area of Myrtle Beach, SC.
A little about us
In 2016 we decided to sell our house in the city, move to the beach, and open a pet supply store. The store would focus on quality foods, treats, toys, and health products; providing availability of the products that we have been researching and using with our own dogs for over 9 years.
After the successful sale of our home in March 2017, we moved to Myrtle Beach and fell in love with the Grande Dunes area; it was the perfect location. After a few months of hard work, we opened Treat Your Pet in September 2017 with a limited selection of the highest quality pet products on the market.
It didn't take long for the wonderful locals of Myrtle Beach, as well as many very friendly tourists to find us, and just as quickly, they told their friends about their great experiences at our store. Thanks to their feedback, we've been expanding our product options and services ever since, including the addition of full grooming services for dogs.
If we haven't mentioned it before, our pets are our passion, and many of you have met them here in the store. They're not here often, but it's one of their favorite places to be; here's a little more about them.
Rollo & Jasper
Chihuahuas from the same litter (boys); born in May 2010. We received Jasper first (at about 8 weeks old), and we were asked to take care of Rollo starting about 4 weeks later. What do they eat?
• Primary Food: All Provide (frozen) & Small Batch (frozen)
• Secondary Food: The Honest Kitchen (dehydrated)
• Treats: Orijen, Acana, No Hide, PureVita, Bocce
• Dental Chews: The Missing Link
• Primal frozen goat milk (just to keep them healthy, especially if Rollo gets into something he's not supposed to have)
Cayman & Rome
Chihuahuas from the same litter (boys); born February 2019. They were gifted to us by a wonderful family friend. Here's their diet…
• Primary Food: Acana Puppy & Junior
• Secondary Food: Orijen Puppy
• Primal frozen goat milk (to keep their calcium up, and ease their growing tummies)
• Nutrisource Pure Vita freeze-dried treats (broken into small pieces for training)
Thanks for taking a few minutes to learn about who we are, and how Treat Your Pet came to be.
Give your pets our love,
Kristi and Brad Rokey